The 39CQ is a compact Air Handling Unit family which can be configured to meet all your requirements whilst complying with current standards.
The 39CQ AHU is used for fresh air change, air recirculation, air extraction and air handling using its filtration, heating, cooling, recovery and ventilation functions.
There are three different installations in the range, so it can be adapted to meet your needs:
- Horizontal ceiling-mounted version, accessed from underneath,
- Horizontal floor-mounted version, accessed from the top,
- Vertical wall-mounted version, accessed via the front.
It is available in three sizes to meet all your needs, able to handle air flows from 1 000 to 6 000 m3/h. At 400 mm thick, it is ultra compact and can be fitted into the tightest of spaces. This range is particularly well-suited to tertiary buildings:
- Administration, Offices
- Education facilities, libraries, community centres
- Cafés, hotels, restaurants
- Shopping centres, nursing homes, healthcare facilities
- Collective housing