1100 m3/h to 108,000 m3/h
Carrier's AiroVision 39HQM Central Station Air Handler Units with 95 different standard sizes. They combine versatility with economical, dependable performance for heating, cooling, ventilation, and VAV (variable air volume) applications.
The construction of the Carrier air handling units consists of a frame and panels. Profiled casing sides of aluminum anodized E6 material finish as per DIN17611. The frame holds a 60-mm dual-skin casing wall with panels, doors, inspection hatches and removable center posts. The casing wall construction comes in several versions of steel plate thicknesses, material types and insulation materials used.
The characteristic of the casing wall construction must be established in accordance with EN 1886, based on measurements carried out on a model box.
- Mechanical Strength Class D1
- Casing Air Leakage Class L1
- Filter By-Pass Leakage Class F9
- Thermal Transmittance Class T2* / T3 (* 0.6/0.6mm casing)
- Thermal Bridging Class TB3
- Acoustics Insulation
- Carrier’s AiroVision® software makes selecting and optimizing the 39HQM air handler easy.