With an air flow range from 960 to 3542 M3/H Carrier’s 42DCD large capacity Ducted Fan Coil Unit for District Cooling Applications is available in 8 different sizes with 2 Pipe and 2 Pipe plus Electric Heater optional configurations.
The 42DCD range is certified according to the FCP/2/DC Eurovent program.
When large cooling capacities and high ESPs are the criteria for selection, the 42DCD is unparalleled, providing a certified and trustworthy solution to the HVAC installer and the Building Owner.
Standard Features & Options
- High efficiency 2 pipe, 4 row coils for district cooling applications
- Optional Left or Right Water Connections
- Factory installed rear return plenum section with cleanable G2 filter
- Fully insulated galvanized steel chassis with 10mm thick PU insulation 20kg/m³ density
- Fully insulated drain pan-6.0mm PE insulation 28.6kg/m³ density-with ¾” MPT (BSP) connection
- Optional AC, EC or Speed Break Motor options available
- Efficient centrifugal fans with forward curved blades
- Heavy Duty Fan Bearings for long maintenance free life
- Quick clip filter removal