Nominal heating capacity 14-105 kW
The AquaSnap high-temperature heat pump range was designed for commercial applications such as the heating of offices, apartments and hotels as well as domestic hot water production in new and refurbished buildings.
The main features of this product range are:
- Energy savings. The 61AF range is certified to the Eurovent energy efficiency class A with a coefficient of performance (COP) of over 4.
This complies with the COP required by the Ecolabel
- Ease-of-installation. The high-temperature AquaSnap heat pumps incorporatean optional hydraulic module with a variable speed pump.
- Easy integration. The low noise levels of the 61AF heat pump and its very
compact chassis reduce the noise disturbance from the unit.
- Application flexibility. The operating range allows outside temperatures down to-20°C and leaving water temperatures up to 65°C for
domestic hot water applications.
- Availability. Intelligent unit control permits unit operation in extreme
conditions, minimising unit shut-down times Hot water production at 65°C is available continuously.